Friday, November 27, 2009

And So It Begins...

Forgive me as I get the hang of this again. I haven't had a blog since the good old days of xanga. (Embarassing? Completely!) My goal is to post my latest projects and experiments in the kitchen and also hopefully things that I will be able to dream up with my sewing machine!

Let's see how this goes. If nothing else, it will be a nice experiment.

Check out the basil sprouts that we've got shooting up. I'm trying to add some green to the apartment. Sadly, my orchids are not thriving like these babies are!


Until then, check out the new cat that the boyfriend and I adopted a few weeks ago.


I hate to be one of those people that is in love with their cat but I admit,
dude has got me hook line and sinker.




Every morning I see my guys getting ready. :)








His name used to be Cuddles but we decided that wasn't a respectable name for this little guy. Although he is quite the lovebug we opted for the name Onyx instead. He loves crawling all over my laptop and pressing the power button whenever he can. Currently he is cutting off the circulation to my arm as he has fallen asleep on me. Anyways, wishing you and yours a lovely holiday season. Hoping yours was as delicious as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment